A little Homework Help can go a long way! Which is why we brought this Tutor.com program from The Princeton Review to you and are covering the $750 fee as a scholarship for unlimited help on your courses. To help you succeed both inside and outside of school, it is important to learn your core subjects and time management.
I know the feeling of struggling and not doing well. After being there myself and not doing well in high school, initially I wasn’t able to play football in college. Until I got the help I needed! It’s time to get the help you need to bridge any skills or educational gaps.
This program is designed to help you do well in school, even up to a grade point better, but you must put in the time and effort as well. Think of it as practicing your sport to get better; but instead you’re practicing your studies and expanding your mind to do better academically.
I’ll be keeping my eye on you and will be watching your progress along the way.
Washington Redskin #76
Who are we?
The Morgan Moses Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization formed in October 2015 by Morgan Moses of the Washington Redskins. The purpose of this foundation is to motivate children through educational activities. Morgan has made it his life’s mission to encourage all, and show how education can be a driving force for success.
- Copy of student’s most recent report card must be submitted for consideration. Upon acceptance of the scholarship, report cards for each marking period and interims must be submitted to Tutor.com for progress assessment.
- Tutoring is limited to current subject(s) available via Tutor.com.
- Tutoring is for one school calendar year (September 1, 2017 to June 15, 2018) regardless of your start date.
- Sophomore students may reapply for a consecutive year of Homework Help Program during their Junior years.
- Scholarships are non-transferrable.
- Once enrolled in Tutor.com, three (3) missed sessions deems a student inactive.
Student Applicant Criteria:
- Sophomore or Junior in high school
- Open to current students in City of Richmond and Chesterfield County Schools, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties, in Virginia.
- Student must be in good standing overall with no adverse behaviors or truancies (required letter of recommendation from teacher or counselor – or via e-mail).
- Student may not be failing in more than two (2) core subjects.
- Computer and Internet accessibility required to utilize services either at school or home.
Parent, Teacher or School Counselor Agreement:
Please provide the Morgan Moses Foundation with an e-mail or letter from a parent, teacher or your school counselor indicating that you are willing to try Morgan Moses Foundation Homework Help tutoring. This is a reference note and can be a very brief sentence or two from an adult in your life who is aware you want to build core educational skills.
Thank you for applying for the Morgan Moses Foundation Homework Help scholarship!
Scholarship winners will be announced on a rolling basis. Homework Help is available starting in Fall Semester, 2017 through the entire school year. You are able to access Tutor.com and communicate with your teachers – all of whom are either current or former teachers of these core subjects, anytime day or night.
You can even scan and send homework for these qualified tutors to review with you!
Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Morgan Moses Foundation
4000 Legato Road Suite 1100
Fairfax, Virginia 22033